Ruddy Law represents both growth-oriented companies (and their founders) and private equity firms in early stage financing transactions. Ruddy Law offers strategic counsel at each stage of an entrepreneur’s growth, including structuring private funding deals from seed or venture capital sources as well as debt financings. In addition, we provide comprehensive representation to our angel investors, venture capital, and private equity fund clients by assisting with structuring, negotiating and documenting their investments and providing guidance during due diligence investigations of investment opportunities.
Our experience as private equity lawyers and venture capital attorney includes work in the following areas:
- Term Sheet drafting and negotiation;
- Drafting of private placement memorandums;
- Financing documents, including Stock Purchase Agreements, Investors’ Rights Agreements, Right of First Refusal and Co-Sale Agreements, and Voting Rights Agreements;
- Confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements;
- Equity compensation;
- Stock option plans;
- Investment tracking; and
- Due diligence management.