Ruddy Gregory’s real estate practice advises clients in acquisitions and divestitures of commercial real estate, industrial, and agricultural property. Additionally, we provide advice for unique residential transactions requiring advice of counsel.
Our experience in this area includes the following work:
- Negotiating letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, and leases.
- Drafting and negotiation of easements, CC&R agreements, construction contracts, deeds (property, water and mineral).
- Drafting and negotiating real property finance documents including promissory notes, deeds of trust and related security agreements, environmental indemnities and estoppels.
- Comprehensive review of survey, title and zoning issues, environmental and other matters of due diligence.
Representative Transactions Include:
- Negotiation of leases on behalf of a national franchise for stand-alone and in-line locations serving coffee drinks and associated food and beverage items.
- Acquisition of 40 Walmart stores, 5 Winn Dixies and 8 multi-tenant office buildings for real estate investors converting a portion of a bond portfolio to real property assets.
- Represented the foundation in the construction of the William J. Clinton Presidential Library.
- Serve as local counsel to national lending companies for loans secured by local commercial real estate.
- Represented the owner in refinancing a residential development in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.