Ruddy Law assists clients with initial and ongoing regulatory needs associated with FinCen, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and state regulatory agencies. Our experience is broad and allows us to assist clients with all phases of the structuring, negotiating, and registering of money service businesses, in addition to meeting ongoing regulatory compliance requirements.
Our experience in money service business law includes work in the following areas:
- Licensing with state and federal regulatory bodies;
- Drafting of exemptive relief letters to state and federal agencies;
- Drafting and review of supervisory and compliance procedures and manuals;
- Drafting and review of customer account forms, privacy policies, disclosures, and anti-money laundering policies;
- Anti-money laundering training and audits; and
- Assistance with all other on-going compliance requirements.