Ruddy Law’s corporate practice counsels business owners in all aspects of their organization of business entities, including appropriate formation of businesses (limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and general partnerships) and counsel on the business and securities laws affecting the organization, governance, and operation of the entity.
Our experience in corporate law includes work in the following areas:
- Serving as general counsel to clients;
- Reviewing and negotiation of partnership agreements, operating agreements and similar governing documents;
- Assisting in contractual disputes;
- Assisting clients that are looking to acquire other strategic businesses or partners in evaluating, negotiation, and documenting these transactions;
- Advising on transactional matters, including the purchase and sale of businesses, agreements involving the rights and obligations of stockholders and employment related matters; and
- Trademark and copyright registration.